Celebrate for New year with our free printable 2022 party hats! Get the 2023 party hats here
These are super fun to make at home and you can use them for both real celebrations and Zoom parties.
You might also like our DIY party crackers (the bon-bon kind)
Kids are going to love these print-and-colour party hats for New Year 2022. You could put a pile of them on a kids’ activity table to add to the fun at gatherings or make some as an afternoon craft when getting ready for New Year.
What could be easier?!
They’re also perfect for celebrating with friends and family remotely on zoom or skype. Get everyone to make their hat before the call.
I’ve made three examples here, but there are four fun designs to choose from. Best of all, they’re free!
2023 version now available too.
How to make New Year 2022 party hats
You will need:
- Paper – card stock is best, but if you have none just use ordinary paper
- pencils, felt-tips, crayons etc. to colour in the design
- The free template — fill your details into the form below and they will be emailed to you
Print out your design of choice from the template provided.
Colour it, and cut out.
Staple it together at the sides.
Viola! All done.
Make one, or make them all …
Happy New Year to you and your families.
You might also like:
- Make a Winter paper village from paper cups and our free printable template
- Here is a free set of printable vintage New Year post cards
- Make a twirling paper star decoration using our printable template
- Here are six Winter paper crafts kids will love
Thanks for your files. From Korea
Happy New Year!
lindsay paul says
would love to use this!
Steven H Mast says
Do you have these for 2023?
Not yet, but soon