Here’s a monstrous collection of monster crafts and activities for kids!
There are paper crafts, DIY toys, art ideas, printables and more.
You might also like these Fall crafts and activities
Do you find monsters cool, hideous, or scary? Maybe they’re a combination of all three.
Today we’ve got a round-up of over 30 monster crafts both from our own archives and bloggers around the world.
You’re sure to find something to keep your little monster busy!
Monster crafts and activities for kids
- Make some 3D monster portraits from construction paper using our printable template
- How fun are these monster paper crowns? By Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Create a simple set of paper bag monster puppets, by Simple Every Day Mom
- I love these colourful shape monster magnets, by Moms and Crafters
- Turn egg cartons into a set of recycled monster treat holders
- These felt monster children are so sweet! By The Soccer Mom Blog
- Make some cut paper cut monster art from construction paper, by Walking By the Way
- Love these adorable straw monster puppets, by Crafts by Ria
- Here are some super-easy paper bowl monsters by Crafts on Sea
- Bookworms are going to love these pet monster bookmarks by Kids Craft Room
- These peg monsters with fluffy yarn hair are super easy to make
- Make yarn monsters like these ones by Blue Bear Wood
- This fluffy yarn monster was made using pom pom trimmings
- Easy-peasy yarn-wrapped TP roll monsters by Danya Banya
- Make sight word practice fun with a monster munch sight word game
- Shape monster softies are a simple first sewing project, the printable pattern is free
- Make a quirky pencil topper monster like these ones
- How fun are these paper shape monsters? by Messy Little Monster
- Upcycle matchboxes into munching monster puppets
- Create a sea monster costume from an upcycled cardboard box
- Here’s a fun monster slime recipe by Only Passionate Curiosity
- Get kids giggling with this free set of printable monster jokes
- Here’s an adorable set of craft stick monster bookmarks, by Darcy and Brian
- Make some balloon monster decorations using our free printable monster features
- Here’s a super-simple paper plate monster craft, by Simple Every Day Mom
- Love these bright and colourful paper roll monsters by Arty Crafty Kids
- Make some furry Harry Potter book monsters, by Mama Smiles
- These tie-dye coffee filter monsters look so cool! by ABC’s of Literacy
- You can find the printable to make these snapping peg monster puppets over at Moms and Crafters
- We made these monster lanterns from recycled yoghurt pots
- Kids will love making shape monsters with this printable by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- This monster blow art looks like so much fun! by Glitter on a Dime
Are you inspired to get making some monsters?
More fun craft and activity collections
- Here are 30 Trick or Treat crafts for Halloween
- Check out our printable Halloween paper craft collection
- Here are 12 Christmas paper craft ideas