If you’re looking for Mother’s Day cards kids can make, you’re in luck!
We’ve scoured the internet for 20 of the cutest and easiest cards kids can make for Mum.
You might also like these handmade gift ideas
Handmade cards add something special to any gift, don’t you think? But sometimes pinterest-perfect cards aren’t as easy to make as they look.
Well, not these ones. All of the Mothers Day cards we’re sharing today are simple enough for kids to make, sometimes with a little bit of help (depending on the age of your child).
Lets get started, shall we?
Mothers Day cards kids can make
- This bunch-of-roses stamped card is made from a rolled up sponge
- Here’s a fun Q-tip flower card by Artsy Craftsy Mom
- You can make these pretty flower-shaped cards using our printable template
- Here’s a quick and easy fox mama and baby card kids can colour by Rediscovered Families
- Or try this simple flower colouring card found over at Crafts By Amanda
- Kids can personalise 5 things they love about Mum with this flower pot card by A Plus Teaching Resources
- Check out these super-cute (and easy) pop up animal heart cards by Red Ted Art
- Mum is going to love this pop up flower garden by Red Ted Art
- Kids can make their own personalised pop up book featuring all the things that make their mum special using our printable template
- These watercolour resist cards and bookmarks are so pretty, by Projects with Kids
- Sponge stamped flower cards are super easy to make. We have a free template for the flower shapes.
- If you have toddlers or preschoolers, you can turn their process art into unique cards and gifts
- Mom is going to treasure this butterfly card made with baby footprints, by Messy Little Monster
- This handprint Mom you are my sunshine card is such a fun idea, by A Little Pinch of Perfect
- If you have a Cricut machine, this Hug from Mom card is easy to put together, by Moms and Crafters
- I love this Wow Mom typography card, by Crafts Kids Love
- Make and decorate a simple purse card (or handbag card if you’re Australian) using our printable template
- Upcycle an egg carton cup into this adorable teacup card, by In The Playroom
- Paper quilling is easier than it looks. This quilled flower card is by Lara Moliettiere
- Make a sweet mother and baby koala card using our printable template
- This purrrrfect cat card is made using cupcake liners, by Homeschool Preschool
- You can find the template for this cute cat face card over at Simple Everyday Mom