Today we’re sharing an easy craft for all the dino fans out there – make a printable dinosaur paper bracelet.
This papercraft is a great way to support kids learning about dinosaurs or makes a fun low-prep activity for a rainy afternoon.
You might also like our paper plate dinosaur collection
Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaurs are notorious for being one of the biggest, scariest carnivores to ever walk the planet. Before we get started, here are a few fun T-Rex facts you can talk about with the kids while they make their dino bracelet.
Fun T-rex facts for kids
- Tyrannosaurus Rex means ‘Tyrant Lizard King’, derived from Greek and Latin words
- The T-Rex lived in North America, approximately 65-68 million years ago – what is known as the Cretaceous period
- It was approximately the size of a two-story house: around 12m (40 feet) in length and 6m (20 feet) tall
- Their teeth were the size of bananas and could rip up to 100kg of meat off in a single chomp
- The T-rex’s arms were strong enough to hold prey but too short to reach its mouth
- For a long time its been assumed that T-Rex’s were fast runners (especially by Hollywood movies). However, new research shows that humans could outrun them. Their top speed is estimated at around 12 miles per hour – any faster than that and their bones would have shattered
- It’s believed that the T-Rex’s were smart because their brain size was twice as big as that of other giant carnivores
Learn more about Dinosaurs
How to make a dinosaur paper bracelet
You will need
- pencils, crayons or markers for colouring
- This free printable dinosaur paper bracelet template Dinosaur paper bracelet
Simply print, colour, cut out and glue together.
Isn’t it Roarsome? Now you can make a matching Shark paper bracelet.
More dinosaur activities for kids
- Make a paper pterodactyl puppet on a string using our free printable template
- Here are some printable dinosaur jokes to get kids laughing
- Make a dinosaur succulent garden for small world play
- These paper roll dinosaurs are so cute!
- Here are more fun dinosaur crafts and activities for kids
Siugan Duron says
My son will ove it. Can you send it to my email please
Here is the link to download 🙂
Patricia González Schütz says
You’re welcome 🙂
Harriet Weinstein says
What printable craft do you recommend for a child starting grade one?
This one would be good, it depends on their interests though. Try our paper plate dinosaurs.