I’m super excited to introduce our ebook, Christmas Paper Crafts. It includes 12 fun and festive Christmas paper crafts that you can make at home.
Ever since I was a child crafting has been one of the things I love most about Christmas. I love how, at this time of year, it seems perfectly acceptable to put down your work and make something decorative instead, 100% guilt free!
Paper crafts especially are wonderful because they use so few materials and are easy for all ages. As a bonus, they are both cheap to make and environmentally friendly.
A bit about the Christmas Paper Crafts book
I love both Christmas and paper crafting so much that I decided to set myself a challenge – to decorate an entire tree with paper craft ornaments!
Everything that would normally be made of shop-bought plastic or manufactured materials I’ve made with paper. Of course, the tree itself is a shop-bought one made from manufactured plastic, but the decorations are all made from paper.
There are 10 tree ornament templates in total and I’ve also included two extra decorations that you can put on the mantlepiece, or on the shelf if you don’t have a mantlepiece (we don’t in our house).
Although I’m specifically a kids’ craft blogger I believe that crafts are for everybody, kid or not. These paper crafts are best for ages 8 and up, adults included. Younger children could probably also make some of the easier crafts with a little bit of help.
If you are working with 4-6 year olds you might find that these printable Christmas shapes are a better option for them.
What does the book include?
- 12 decorative Christmas-themed paper crafts
- Step-by-step photographs and instructions for every craft
- Printable templates for every craft
- Coloured construction paper, or coloured card stock in the case of the paper reindeer
- Glue stick
- String for hanging
- A scoring tool, or a blunt butter knife and ruler for scoring the paper
- Sticky tape
- Kitchen skewer and scrap of recycled card for poking holes
- There are a few crafts which need an additional item or two like a hot glue gun for the paper stars, pipe cleaners for the bows, and beads for the paper baubles.
Do you think I managed to decorate a whole tree using just paper ornaments? I did! Here it is in all it’s glory…
All our Christmas paper craft printables
If you are after just one template from the Christmas Paper Craft collection, some of them can also be purchased individually.