Here are 40 + fun apple crafts and activities for kids to get them learning, creating, building and playing!
Apples are my favourite fruit. I don’t know why, maybe it’s their crunchy texture, sweet flavour and pretty colour. My kids love apples too, especially when they pick them themselves in apple season. They just taste so much better than the supermarket apples and we make a point of going every year.
In Australia our apple season is in Autumn (from March through to May), but in the Northern hemisphere it’s apple season NOW and Pinterest is buzzing with creative and fun apple themed crafts and activities for kids.
Today I’m sharing some of my favourites from bloggers around the world.
Apple books for kids
40+ Apple themed crafts and activities for kids
Making art with apples
Apple stamping ideas
Apple pom pom crafts and activities
Apple paper crafts
• Paper strip apple craft by Fireflies and Mudpies
• Pop art apple by Art Camp LA
• Apple letter craft by The Best Ideas for Kids
• Paper plate apple craft by The Kindergarten Connection
• Apple paper weaving craft by School Time Snippets
Sensory apple ideas for kids
• Fall farm sensory bin by The Jenny Evolution
• Apple pie play dough recipe by The Best Ideas for kids
• Ten apples up on top sensory bin by Living Montessori Now
• Jiggly apple slime by Natural Beach Living
• Sparkly apple slime by Little Bins for Little Hands
• Two ingredient apple-scented play dough by Rainy Day Mum
Apple themed nature crafts and activities
Decorative apple crafts for kids
Apple fine motor crafts and activities
• Paper plate yarn weaving by Non toy gifts
• Cardboard apple weaving by Hello Wonderful
• Fine motor apples by Twitchetts
• Apple coring, slicing, spreading tray by Living Montessori Now
• Easy beaded apple craft by The Craft Train
• Apple bean bags by Make it Your Own
Apple STEAM activities
Apple Learning Activities
• Salt crystal apples by Schooling a Monkey
• Apple picking math by Homebound but Hopeful
• Alphabet match by The Kindergarten Connection
• Apple themed books with printable workbook by Bookworm Treehouse
Are you inspired to get into your apple creating, learning and playing now? I am!