This bee valentine chocolate wrapper is buzzing with cuteness and is SO quick and easy to make using our printable template.
Kids can make them to hand out to friends or to give to someone special as a Valentine’s Day treat.
You might also like our paper heart people
Bzzz Bzzz… Valentines Day is just around the corner and we have some new printable valentines to help celebrate.
The template to make these “Bee Mine” chocolate bees is absolutely free. Simply print and wrap around a chocolate bar.
We’ve used small chocolates which come in a 5-pack at Aldi Supermarkets (in Australia). If these are not available where you live or you have a different variety of chocolate you like more, the wrapper is adaptable to a certain degree. The size is 103mm high (just over 4″), with a flat width of 137mm (5.4″). That’s before wrapping around a bar of chocolate.
If you’re going with an alternative type of chocolate try it on one for size first before buying a whole lot of them.
Let’s make it.
How to make a Bee Mine Valentine Chocolate
- Print out the template – get your copy here
- Cut out the pieces
- Glue the stripy body shape around your chocolate
- Glue the heart-shaped antennae on to the head
- Glue the wings onto the back
- Optionally, glue the to/from label onto the back
Told you it was easy! Do you know anyone who’d like a bee chocolate for Valentine’s Day?
Valentines Day ideas for kids
- Make some fun pebble love bugs as decorations or handmade gifts
- Use our free template to make a heart-shaped marbled Valentine’s Day card
- These paper heart people are specially designed to spread the love
- Make a cute 3D paper mouse with a heart-shaped tummy