Who doesn’t love making baskets at Easter? Especially when you can fill them with chocolate eggs.
Here are 20 DIY baskets kids can make ranging from printable paper baskets through to up-cycling ideas.
Easter baskets are such fun to make!
The best thing about them is that you can make a basket out of almost anything – milk bottles, tissue boxes, paper cups, you name it. If it’s a container of some sort all you need to do is add a handle and ta-da – you now have a basket to take on your next egg hunt or fill with treats for somebody special.
These adorable recycled paper roll baskets were one of the very early crafts we shared on here on The Craft Train. How cute is three year old Miss K (now 9 and a half) with one of the baskets we made together?
Here are 20 more great basket ideas from our archives and also from bloggers around the world….
20 Easter Basket ideas kids can make
• Mini recycled Easter baskets by Preschool Tool Kit
• Berry box Easter basket by Preschool Tool Kit
• Plastic bottle Ester basket by Messy Little Monster
• Shoe box chick basket by Artsy Momma
• Milk bottle baskets by Kids Craft Room
Baskets made from paper
Simple Woven Baskets
Flower basket ideas
Now, which one will you be making?
More Easter crafts for kids:
• Make some paper roll bunnies using our printable template
• These cute yarn bunnies are also made from a paper roll
• Create some colourful Easter Egg scratch art using our printable template
• Here are the cutest bunny and chick Easter hats made from paper cups
• This Easter Bunny pom pom popper is so much fun!