Who doesn’t love making baskets at Easter? Especially when you can fill them with chocolate eggs.
Here are over 20 Easter basket crafts kids can make ranging from printable paper baskets through to up-cycling ideas.
You might also like 20 fun and free Easter Printables
Easter baskets are such fun to make!
The best thing about them is that you can make a basket out of almost anything – milk bottles, tissue boxes, paper cups, you name it. If it’s a container of some sort all you need to do is add a handle and ta-da – you now have a basket to take on your next egg hunt or fill with treats for somebody special.
These adorable recycled paper roll baskets were one of the very first crafts we shared here on The Craft Train. How cute is three-year-old Miss K (now 11!) with one of the baskets we made together?
Here are 20 more great basket ideas from our archives and also from bloggers around the world…
20 Easter Basket ideas kids can make
- Upcycled egg carton baskets by Fun A Day
- Yoghurt Pot Basket
- Paper Mache Animal baskets by Red Ted Art
- Milk bottle baskets by Kids Craft Room
- Recycled paper roll baskets
- Recycled cereal box baskets
- Candy Box Baskets by Natural Beach Living
- Plastic bottle Ester basket by Messy Little Monster
- Berry box Easter basket by Preschool Tool Kit
- paper roll baskets
Baskets made from paper
- Printable paper bunny baskets in pastel or colour-your-own
- Printable chick basket
- Printable woven basket by Fun A Day
- Paper carrot baskets by Kids Craft Room
Simple Woven Baskets
- Milk carton woven basket by Red Ted Art
- Paper tulip basket
- Mini craft stick basket craft by I Heart Crafty Things
- Woven Easter Baskets by Pink Stripey Socks
Flower basket ideas
Now, which one will you be making?
More Easter crafts for kids:
• Make some paper roll bunnies using our printable template
• These cute yarn bunnies are also made from a paper roll
• Create some colourful Easter Egg scratch art using our printable template
• Here are the cutest bunny and chick Easter hats made from paper cups
• This Easter Bunny pom pom popper is so much fun!