Make some simple finger knit friendship necklaces – these ones were made by my daughter!
Do you know how to finger knit? My kids were the ones who showed me how to do it, it’s really very easy.
Today we’re sharing how you can use your finger knitting to make a gorgeous and colourful friendship necklace. Miss 8 created these ones for her BFF’s, here is how she made them…
How to make a finger knit friendship necklace
You will need:
• Pony beads with wide-ish holes in the centre
- Finger knit a length of yarn long enough to make a necklace (it’s up to you how long you want the necklace to be). Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to finger knit.
- Tie off your finger knitting by threading the strand of yarn back through the last two loops you made.
- Thread three beads onto the necklace to decorate.
- Tie the necklace together at the back.
The BFF’s loved them of course!
More easy yarn craft ideas:
• Make some colourful craft stick woven butterflies
• Here is a simple DIY pom pom maker
• Make some yarn bunnies for Easter (or any time of year!)
• These braided yarn dolls are so sweet!
• Use yarn scraps to make the most adorable fluffy pet rocks
Don’t forget to check out our yarn board on Pinterest for even more inspiration