Here are a set of free printable Christmas jokes to get your kids laughing and giggling for the Silly Season!
You can use these jokes in DIY advent calendars, as lunchbox notes, in home made crackers or add them to Christmas cards for a bit of a laugh.
You might also like our Fun Christmas printables for kids
Each year it’s one of our family traditions to make DIY crackers for our Christmas gathering, and each year I leave it to the very last minute to find jokes to stuff inside them.
This is usually done via a google search and I can never find exactly what I need. I might find something great, but it’s too low res, or the design is ugly, or the link is broken and it won’t print out – argh! You know the feeling, right?
Well it won’t be happening this year, this year I have the jokes typed up on Christmas cards and all ready to go! I’m sharing them so you can use them too.
Simply print out, cut out and use them however you need to for Christmas.
There are 14 funny, kid-friendly jokes in total.
Find out what Santa eats for breakfast, whether his reindeer can fly higher than a skyscraper, and what mysterious thing is red, white and goes “Oh, Oh, Oh!”
To get your set of printable Christmas jokes, simply enter your name and email into the box below and they will be emailed to you.
Hope the kiddos love them!
Christmas printables you might enjoy
- Make some mini paper angel ornaments to hang on the tree
- Create the Christmas nativity from paper with our printable template
- These printable Christmas baskets are so cute!
- Make some easy winter snow-capped cone trees
- These adorable mini paper lanterns can be hung on the tree as ornaments
- Check out our Printable paper craft collection – you can decorate your entire Christmas tree with eco-friendly paper ornaments!