Who doesn’t love printables, especially at Christmas? Today I’m sharing over 15 favourite Christmas printables I’ve created over the years, from preschool crafts to jokes to art activities and paper ornaments for all ages (you don’t need to be a kid to enjoy crafts!).
You might also like these 50 handmade gift ideas
Christmas is just about the most hectic time of year for most families. With all of the festivities, school concerts, gift-buying (or making), Christmas decorating and food preparations to do it can be a little bit hard to find time for crafting and kids activities. In fact, I don’t blame you if you can’t fit them in at all.
This is where Christmas printables come in handy, saving time, fuss and in most cases being low-mess. Can’t beat that!
Here are 15+ fun Christmas printables for kids
- Make some traditional paper lanterns in mini size with this free template. Great for pre-schooler cutting practice too!
- Get kids giggling with some hilarious printable Christmas jokes, a fun idea for lunch boxes, DIY crackers or even advent calendars
- Create a 3D paper reindeer from construction paper with this template
- One of the first ever crafts we shared was this free handprint reindeer card template – my girls’ hands are so much bigger now!
- This set of festive Christmas baskets comes in both full colour and black and white so kids can colour their own
- Decorate for Christmas with these easy paper cone trees, you could change the colours to suit your decorating theme
- This set of printable Christmas art prompts was designed as an advent calendar, but you could use it as an “any time” Christmas activity to keep the kids busy too
- Print and create a set of Christmas noise and action dice, a fun Christmas game that will get kids active and having fun. Also comes in Colour your own (so they can be kept busy longer!)
- My girls seriously LOVED decorating cardboard Christmas shapes with this free printable set
- Encourage early writing practice with our free prinatble Santa letter and envelope set
- Free printable design an ornament gift bag labels make a cute non-food gift to hand out to school friends
- Mini paper angels are SO fun and easy to make, they look adorable hanging on the tree too
- Create the nativity scene completely from paper using our printable template – also comes in colour your own
- We also have a set of printable paper angels with different hair and skin colours (boys also) – colour your own set included
This set of handprint silhouette art templates combines a process art background with a personalised handprint silhouette design
Check out our printable Christmas paper craft collection – you can decorate your entire tree with eco-friendly handmade paper ornaments
More easy Christmas ideas for kids
- Make some Cinnamon Cookie play dough with this easy recipe
- Christmas leaf painting is a fun idea that will keep kids busy
- How to make your own Christmas crackers – so much more fun than store-bought ones!
- Use cookie cutters to create cute and easy handmade Christmas cards