*this post contains affiliate links
We’ve been so busy with bushfire emergencies that all of my Halloween crafts are coming to you very last minute. However it’s better late than never I say, and here is a quick, easy, no mess, no fuss Halloween paper pumpkin basket printable. The actual printable is in black and white so your kids can colour it in themselves, or you can alternatively print it on orange construction paper like I’ve done.
You will need:
• This Pumpkin template
• Orange construction paper, (heavy weight reccomended) or white and colour your own pumpkin
• Scissors & double sided tape
Simply print it out, cut it out, fold along the dotted lines and then stick together. To make the handle cut a thin strip of paper and stick it on with some double sided tape, or you could sticky tape on a piece of ribbon or pipe cleaner if you prefer.
Trick or treat!
More fun Halloween ideas:
• Create some colourful tie-dyed bat and pumpkin suncatchers
• These egg carton monster treat holders are so fun
• Make your own bubbling brew for pretend play
• Or try this kid-made witch’s potion
• Make balloon monsters with our free printable monster parts
• The kids might like some funny monster jokes in their lunch boxes
Have you seen our Halloween board on Pinterest? There are so many spooky ideas that you can draw inspiration from.