Preschoolers love to decorate things! We have made these pretty tiaras for my daughters’ dress-up games. They love them even more because they made them themselves.
You will need:
• Heavy paper or card
• Items to decorate eg: jewel stickers, normal stickers, pom poms & glue, textas, anything!
• Scissors, or a pen knife and cutting mat (obviously only adults should use the pen knife and cutting mat)
4) Cut out the extra band length and staple to the tiara in the right places so it fits the child’s head. If it’s too short, cut extra length of the same width & staple on to fit.Variation: An adult can cut the jewel shapes out from the tiara itself with a cutting mat & knife to make holes .
You might also like:
• Washi tape magic wands
• Cardboard box fairy castle
• Super hero mask template
• Printable butterfly tiara and wand
• Kid-made foil tiara
I thought there was a template to print here? Can you help me find it?
The pdf became unlinked when I moved web hosts earlier this year, so thank you for letting me know. I’ve just updated the post and re-attached the template.