Here’s a fun freebie for all our readers who love reading… a printable bunny bookmark craft!
The bunny bookmarks are double-sided with a head peeking over your page and a little tail and bunny feet hanging over the back.
You might also like our printable bunny baskets
Our bunnies are not typical white Easter bunnies. These guys live in the forest like wild bunnies so they come in brown and grey. You can make either one or both of them.
They’re a part of our woodland animal printable series, and they work the same way as the fox bookmarks we shared last year. In fact, they’re good friends of the fox – or so they think anyway, the fox might have other plans haha.
My kids both love reading, so they were excited to get a new bookmark each for their collection. They would also make a cute handmade addition to a book gift.
How to make a bunny bookmark
You will need
- The template printed onto ordinary paper. Enter your details into the subscription box and the template will be sent directly to your email.
- Optional scoring tool
Cut out the rectangular outer shapes of the bunny.
Fold along the centre line and glue together with a glue stick.
Cut around the bunny shapes on the front.
Fold the neck tab down and glue the head into place.
Your bunny bookmark is finished.
Happy Easter … and happy reading!
More woodland animal crafts for kids
- Here is a set of woodland animal baskets – they make fun Easter treats or small handmade gifts
- We also have a cute bunny sweet box wrap – wrap it around a packet of smarties or other small candy bar as a DIY gift idea
- Upcycle plastic bottles into a set of woodland animal planters
- Create a sweet woodland animal wreath from paper, free template included
- These pom pom hedgehogs are super cute – make a whole rainbow of them!