This printable frog life cycle craft is a fun and engaging way for kids to learn about the metamorphosis process, all the way from frog spawn to adult frog.
It’s been designed for kids aged 6 and up who are learning about frogs or life cycles.
The frog lifecycle is super fascinating for kids to learn about. Follow our tutorial to set up a tank at home or in the classroom to raise tadpoles and watch the process first hand. It’s worth it, I promise!
Kids will love to reinforce that knowledge by making a fun frog lifecycle booklet using our latest printable template.
The booklet is shaped like a frog and folds out to show the process from start to finish. Cut out and glue on the labels for each frog lifecycle step.
It comes in full colour and also black and white line art so kids can colour their own if they choose.
Are you ready to get started?
How to make a frog lifecycle booklet
You will need
- Card stock in white (1 sheet per booklet)
- Ordinary paper (1 sheet per booklet)
- Crayons or coloured pencils (optional)
- Glue stick
- The printable template, available from our printables shop, our TPT store
Print the frog cover page to card stock and the inside page to ordinary paper.
Cut the pieces out.
Glue the bottom row of the frog life cycle illustrations to the top row using the tab. Fold into a concertina pull-out booklet.
Cut the labels out and glue into place on the correct pages.
Glue the front and back frog-shaped covers on. If you want the booklet to be able to stand up, align the bottom edge of the booklet with the bottom edge of the frog and it will become more sturdy when standing.
More fun frog-themed crafts and printables
- Make a cute, bouncy, frog on a lilypad
- We also have a frog lifecycle playmat with matching sequencing cards
- Make a snapping paper plate frog puppet!
- Print and create a green tree frog
- Here are more frog crafts and activities kids will love