Make a cute hedgehog hat craft with this free printable template.
This easy print and colour activity is suitable for preschoolers and up. Kids can use the finished hedgehog hat as a DIY dress up to inspire imaginary play.
You might also like our printable pom pom hedgehog craft
Sometimes you need something quick and easy to keep the kids busy crafting. Well, this hedgehog hat craft is perfect for that purpose! It’s low prep, low mess and very easy to make.
All you need are some crayons or colouring pencils and a print out of the template and you’re good to go.
This hat is designed for a kid-sized head, but if you are crafting with older kids or adults there are some extension strips included in the template that you can add to fit.
How to make a printable hedgehog hat
You will need
- Pencils, crayons or felt tip pens for colouring
- Stapler or glue stick
- A printout of the hedgehog template.
- Print out the template and colour in. You may want to color the reverse side of the spikes so it has colour on the back as well.
- Staple the spikey back to the front keeping the printed spikes on the inside of the hat so they’re visible from the front. Measure it to the head size of your child so it fits exactly before gluing or stapling the final join.
- Put the hat on!
So fun and easy!
Hedgehog books and crafts
More print and colour crafts for kids
- Kids will love making these printable paper bracelets – there is a shark and a dinosaur to choose from
- Make a printable paper earth that spins in the wind
- Here is an easy pumpkin paper basket kids can fold and glue together
- Check out our Printable Halloween collection – all crafts come in both full colour and black and colour-your-own
Leave a Reply