It’s almost Valentines Day! To celebrate, we’ve created a set of free printable valentines puzzle cards for your kids to hand out to their friends.
Sign your name along the line and hand out as is, or tie a lollipop or pencil on the front to make them extra special.
You might also like these paper heart people
Do your kids have a-maze-ing friends they go all dotty over? Well then, we have the perfect DIY Valentine cards for them.
This set of four cards each has a valentines-themed puzzle to do. They are super simple to make in bulk too, all you need do is print, cut out and they’re ready to go. Make as many as you need (card stock is recommended for printing).
How to make DIY puzzle Valentines cards
- Print to card stock — to get your free template emailed to you enter your details into the box below
- Cut along the black lines
- Sign your name on the front
What could be easier than that?
Hope you guys all have a wonderful Valentines Day.
More Valentines Day crafts and printables
- Make a spinning paper heart decoration — this is so pretty!
- Pebble love bugs make the cutest DIY Valentine gifts
- We also have a set of colouring Valentines cards
- Paper roll love bugs are lots of fun to make
Leave a Reply