Do your kids get a cackle out of Halloween crafting? Do you? If the answer is yes you will love this set of 8 printable Halloween crafts.
My kids love everything about Halloween, I think they are at an age when spooky things seem fun and exciting. They REALLY look forward to dressing up in costume and going “trick or treating”, in fact they begin talking about it 6 months in advance!
My girls also love decorating our own house and making spooky-themed crafts, and I must confess I enjoy this too. Today I’m sharing some fun printable Halloween crafts that kids will love. There are DIY toys, a game, spooky masks, puppets, a fun blowfly gift box and a paper basket. All of them come in full colour, or if you want to keep the kids busy for longer there is also a colour-your-own version of each idea.
Introducing Super Fun Printables
I love designing paper crafts and for a very long time I have been meaning to set up an online printables store. That day has FINALLY arrived and after a lot of hard work and a few setbacks my shop is now officially open – hooray! This is my first collection.
The Halloween Paper Craft Collection
This is what the collection includes:
• Printable paper pumpkin basket – this is an updated version of one our popular printables, and it’s still free.
• A set of five cute little ghost finger puppets
• Paper masks in black cat and monster designs
• A jointed paper witch doll (this is Miss K’s favourite!)
• A hilarious game of spooky noise and action dice – great for rainy days
• A funny blowfly gift box which kids can fill with treats and give to friends
• A set of monster eyeball spinners which is a spin-off (excuse the pun) from our popular printable whirlygig craft
I ummed and ahhed for a long time over what price to put on my printables, – it was a very difficult decision! In the end I made them all $1.99 each (except the paper pumpkin basket, which is free) but you can also buy them all as a great-value bundle for $5.99.
What’s your kids’ favourite thing about Halloween?