Do your kids get a cackle out of Halloween crafting? Do you? If the answer is yes you will love this set of 8 printable Halloween crafts for kids.
My kids love everything about Halloween, I think they are at an age when spooky things seem fun and exciting. They REALLY look forward to dressing up in costume and going “trick or treating”, in fact they begin talking about it 6 months in advance!
My girls also love decorating our own house and making spooky-themed crafts, and I must confess I enjoy this too. Today I’m sharing some fun printable Halloween crafts that kids will love. There are DIY toys, a dice game, spooky masks, puppets, a fun blowfly gift box and a paper basket. All of them come in full colour, or if you want to keep the kids busy for longer there is also a colour-your-own version of each idea.
The Halloween Paper Craft Collection
This is what the collection includes:
• Printable paper pumpkin basket – this is an updated version of one our popular Autumn printables, and it’s still free.
• A set of five cute little ghost finger puppets
• Paper masks in black cat and monster designs
• A jointed paper witch doll (this is Miss K’s favourite!)
• A hilarious game of spooky noise and action dice – great for rainy days
• A funny blowfly gift box which kids can fill with treats and give to friends
• A set of monster eyeball spinners which is a spin-off (excuse the pun) from our popular printable whirlygig craft
You can get the full collection here.
What’s your kids’ favourite thing about Halloween?