Easy Reindeer handprint card with free printable template!
How to make the Reindeer handprint card
• 2 sheets of different coloured card stock, or you could use white paper for the Reindeer’s face & colour it in for a more authentic handmade kids card, in which case you will still need some heavy contrasting stock for the antlers.
• double-sided tape & glue
• The template I have posted, or draw your own reindeer head shape
1) Print out the template (jpeg below) and fold paper in half horizontally
2) Colour in or paint the reindeer (or print template on coloured paper & omit this step). I have cut out the shapes of the eyes and nose & stuck them on, but you don’t need to do this. Decorate it any way you like.
3) Cut along black lines
4) On a separate piece of coloured card or heavy paper trace your childs hand print – one of each hand.
5) Cut out the hand prints and attach to the back of the reindeer’s head where the antlers should be.
6) Write in the card & give to somebody special!