Today we’ve got a real treat to share… over 30 trick or treat crafts and printables, just in time for Halloween!
There are printable labels and crafts, cute gift ideas to hand out to friends, simple costume DIYs, non-candy treat ideas and more.
You might also like our printable Halloween paper crafts
Kids get soooo excited about trick or treating, and you can hardly blame them. It combines dress-up fun, friends and sugar all into one experience.
Here are some crafts and printables with a trick or treat theme your kids will love. Lots of these are from our archives, and there are also some ideas I’ve found on creative blogs around the world.
Trick or treat crafts and printables for kids
Treats to make for friends
- How cute are these printable Dracula and Frankenstein treat bag labels by Messy Little Monster?
- These blowfly Halloween gift boxes poop out chocolate bullets and come in a range of fun colours. They make a great DIY gift idea!
- Make some ghost and pumpkin marshmallow treats to hand out to friends or trick or treaters this Halloween
- Who wouldn’t love receiving a Halloween BOO gift box like this? By Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Star Wars fans will go nuts for these printable Star Wars tic tac labels, by Thrifty Jinxy
- Upcycle an egg carton into a set of mini monster treat holders
- Here is a fangtastic set of vampire lollipop cards which can also be used as photo props, by Printable Crush
Non-candy treat ideas
- Make some cute and easy ghost softie stick puppets using our free printable template
- Print and create a mini Halloween activity book, by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Get the free printable pattern to make this set of cute monster pencil toppers here
- Kids will love these jars of Halloween-themed slime! by The Best Ideas for Kids
- These DIY Harry Potter wands look great and are so easy to make, by Mama Smiles
Paper treat bags and baskets
- Who wouldn’t love one of these adorable monster themed treat bags? By Artsy Craftsy Mom
- This raccoon basket is part of a set of four printable woodland animal baskets
- Print and create a paper pumpkin basket using our free template
- How cute are these DIY bat treat bags? By Kiddy Charts
DIY trick or treating bags
- You can’t go trick or treating without a bag! Make it your own made this gorgeous green spider trick or Treat bag, and there are 11 more ideas here
- Here’s a cute photo pumpkin bag kids can make over at Red Ted Art
- These fabric circuit trick or treat bags are by The Gingerbread House
- Toddlers will love making a fun DIY sticker bag like this one over at My Bored Toddler
- Make some simple marshmallow treat pops, so cute and easy!
- Reverse trick or treating adds to the Halloween fun, you can read more about it here
- These DIY fortune cookies were made for New Year but they’d also be fun to hand out at Halloween
- Here are some printable kindness cards kids can hand out whilst Trick or Treating, by Coffee and Carpool
Simple costume ideas
- Did you know you can upcycle an egg carton into a black cat costume?
- Here are some free printable Superhero mask patterns, just add some tights, a T-shirt and a cape
- We have a printable black cat mask to make at home here, just add black tights and T-shirt and a braided black stocking for the tail
- Make a skeleton costume with this free printable paper bone set by Red Ted Art
- Turn a recycled cardboard box into a sea monster costume
- This unicorn candy milkshake costume is so creative! By Hello Wonderful
- Make some spooky spider frames as a Halloween costume photo keepsake
- Get the printable template for this monster mask here
Trick or treat books for kids
You might also like
- Check out our Halloween paper craft collection
- Here are some fun and easy Christmas printables
- There are SO MANY cool things to make from egg cartons
- Check out over 50 handmade gift ideas to make for or with kids