Turn an ordinary fruit cup into a colourful turkey snack with this free printable template.
The finished turkey snack would make a nice table decoration for Thanksgiving, a fun healthy dessert or a sweet sugar-free treat idea for kids.
You might also like our printable woodland animal baskets
There are so many beautiful holiday-themed sweet treats around on social media at this time of year. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about: handmade goodies created with a steady hand, a lot of patience and a mountain of sugar. The kind that usually look way too good to eat.
These are a lot of fun and, I get it, sugary treats are a way to celebrate special occasions like parties and holidays, not for every day. Still, it doesn’t need to be full of refined sugar to be fun and tasty, does it?
This turkey snack cup is quick and easy to make, looks adorable, tastes sweet and is healthy as well. Best of all, there is no fiddly baking and decorating involved – that’s my kind of kid’s snack!
Whilst we’ve glued the paper turkey parts onto a plastic fruit tub, you could also use a yoghurt tub, a juice popper, a jelly cup or even a real piece of fruit like an orange or mandarine. Whatever you have in the cupboard.
How to make a turkey snack cup
You will need:
- A fruit tub or similar
- Glue stick
- The Turkey parts printable template
- Cut the parts out
- Glue them onto your snack
Such a cute and easy holiday snack idea!
We have loads more kid-friendly snack recipes on our cooking with kids board on Pinterest too, check it out.
Turkey books for kids
More holiday craft ideas for kids
- Make a turkey treat basket using our printable template – this one is based on a realistic-looking turkey
- DIY party crackers make gorgeous handmade table decorations
- Kids will love making Christmas ornaments from recycled cardboard
- Make the nativity scene from paper with our printable template
- We also have a printable Christmas paper craft collection