Here’s a fun set of printable Christmas coloring cards —a new super fun freebie for kids (or anyone!).
There are four designs included for you to color and give to friends and loved ones.
You might also like our print and color Christmas games.
Handmade cards are a great way to add a personal touch to a gift or holiday greeting, but making stuff takes time and this is the busy season.
This print and color template makes it easy for you and the kids to give handmade cards. The illustrations are simple so they don’t take too long to complete if you want to make lots of them. There’s a leaping lamb, a bird, a reindeer and, of course, Santa!
Alternatively, you could give a printed card with a small packet of pencils or markers so your loved one can color their own card.
How to make your printable Christmas coloring cards
You will need
- Card stock in white (but plain paper works too)
- Markers, crayons, pencils or similar
- Metal ruler and butter knife for scoring (optional)
- The printable template — this is free for our email subscribers. Enter your details in the form below and the coloring cards will be sent to you via email
Print your template out to card stock. The template is in US Letter size, so if you’re printing to A4 sized card you’ll need to select ‘fit to page’ in your printer menu.
Colour the designs.
Cut the cards out.
The paper crafter in me can’t just fold something—I always need to score it first. This gives you a clean, crisp, accurate fold line, but this step is optional and kids are probably not going to have the patience. To score your card, place it on a cutting mat, hold a metal ruler to the markers indicated at the top and bottom of the printable and run a butter knife (or scoring tool) along the line.
Trim along the cut line, fold, and you’re done.
You can put your cards in envelopes or just tape them onto gifts as is.
You might also like
- Our Christmas Tree doodle art is super pretty and makes great wall art
- Kids will love handing out homemade Reindeer treat cups
- Make a printable paper cup Winter Village
- Here are 50 fun and free Christmas Crafts for all ages