Keep the kids busy this February with a fun set of print and colour Valentine’s Day games.
These would make a great addition to a Valentine’s Day class party or as a weekend boredom-buster. You could also use them as placemats for a Valentine’s Day morning tea.
You might also like our free printable Heart shapes
There’s a lot to love about board gaming! They’re screen-free, fun and have the educational element of providing counting and math practice for younger kids. They’re also a budget-friendly way for families to connect and spend some quality time together.
In this cute set, kids get to choose from three print-and-colour Valentine’s Day-themed games.
You could make your game extra-sweet (and yummy) by using heart-shaped chocolates or candies for the counters. Once the player gets to the end they can eat it!
Three Printable Valentine’s Day Games for Kids
These board games are best suited for ages 4 and up, but every kid is different. Some younger kids get good value out of board games too.
You will need:
- The printable game template
- Crayons, markers, or pencils for colouring
- Dice – if you have littlies on your hands, these DIY sparkly dice shakers are a useful way to keep them rolling off the table and under the sofa
- Markers – buttons or valentines candies work well
Hop into Love: Help the love bunnies meet. This is the simplest and least frustrating for younger kids because there are no penalties or backspaces of any kind.
Tweet Delivery: Help the messenger birds meet, but watch out that their mail delivery duties don’t hold them back.
Cupids Arrows: Help Cupid find his jar of hearts. Be careful of the slippery back arrows!
Happy board gaming!
You might also like:
- Watercolour and crayon resist heart art
- Printable colouring Valetntines Cards
- Valentines Day doodle art cards
- Make a textured heart necklace from recycled cardboard and hot glue
- This DIY giant dice is so fun!